Wednesday, November 22, 2006

INVESTMENT REQUEST FROM CHINA

Typical Scam, Don't fall for it if you receive the same email.

Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 16:57:04 -0800
From: JFERGUSON43@houston.rr.com Add to Address Book
Subject: INVESTMENT REQUEST FROM CHINA
Hello Friend,

I am Mr Michael Zao Sung,and I have avery sensitive and confidential brief from Hong Kong I am asking for your partnership in re-profiling funds I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank Of China.

This is a legitimate transaction.You will be paid 20% for your "Management Fees".If you are interested,please write back and provide me with your confidential telephone number,fax number,and I will provide further details and instructions.

Please keep this confidential, as we can't afford more political problems.Finally,please note that this must be concluded within two weeks. Please write back promptly to {m_zaosung1@katamail.com}

I look forward to it.

Regards,
Mr Michael Zao Sung

No comments: