Friday, December 15, 2006

Give PPC The Finger, Scam???

Received this email from quite a lot of people.
It is saying that Keith Baxter is paying a 3 level commission. 1USD for 1st level. 0.75USD for 2nd Level and 0.50USD for 3rd Level. All for downloading a free report by him. I will try and see if he really pay or is this a scam.

Hi ,

I just got an email about Keith Baxter's Free
Report called - "Give PPC the Finger"

http://www.giveppcthefinger.com/?heres-why=30920

I will admit that I thought it was some hyped
up offer to get me to join for free and get
some offer...

...Turns out I was wrong... Way wrong.

The bottom line is, this report really opened
my eyes. The good news is, the report also
shows you what you need to know to succeed
in the near future.

The times are changing and I it would be a shame
for anyone to not read this report and fail like many
will.

I read it, and I wanted to share it with you ASAP.

I recommend you take a break from whatever it
is you are doing if you can and get access to this
report now.

Consider your future success by going here now...

http://www.giveppcthefinger.com/?heres-why=30920

Lets do the maths. If you refer 10 guys and the 10 guys referer another 10 guys and the 10 guys refer another 10 guys...wow.

Let's calculate:

1st Level: 10 X 1USD = 10USD
2nd Level: 100 X 0.75 USD = 75USD
3rd Level: 1000 X 0.50 USD = 500USD

This is 585USD!!!

http://www.giveppcthefinger.com/?heres-why=30920

All you need is to refer your friends to download the report. Nobody needs to buy anything.
Thanks,



PS - Keith says it will only be available for a few
weeks at most so do not delay...

No comments: