Thursday, January 08, 2009

please reply urgently (SCAM)

From: frankhamilton001 [mailto:frankhamilton001@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 12:27 PM
Subject: please reply urgently

 

Dear,

Compliments to you.

I really stand in need of a trusted, reliable and experinced business personel so I seek ur help if you can. I would like to invest heavily in your country on a business you really have experience in so you can help me in the management of the company.

 

Actually I have more than 5million USD which I got from my late fathers security vault.

My father had been into crude oil deals and a known politician in my country having other secret dealings with the government.

 

I am right now making an arrangment on how to take this fund(cash cos can not be transferred without trace) out of Africa to a country where at least I have somebody who can help me in this business.

I am having a serious contact with a bank in vietnam that will assist to legalize the money and get it transferred to any bank in any country of my choice without any local or international problem.

 

Please let me know your willingness to transact with me as soon as possible. you may also write (reply) to : charles20002000@hotmail.com

 

Sincerely yours,

Rev. Charles

 

 

 

No comments: