Monday, February 16, 2009

Business proposal/Call me (SCAM)

London Bank, Hong Kong email address???

SCAM.


From: Mike Ellis [mailto:e_mike500@msn.com]
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 3:40 PM
Subject: Business proposal/Call me

 

Dear ,
 
I am pleased to contact you personally for a business transaction of GBP £30,000,000 (Thirty Million British Pounds Sterling) hopefully that you will respond positively to this offer.
 
I need a reliable, honest and capable person who will be able to handle this transaction, for this I am contacting you, and I believe that you will never turn down my request.

I am Mike Ellis, 52 years old, Chartered account by profession and Executive Member, Lloyds Banking Group Plc, London.
 
With your sincere assistant and co-operation, we can finalise this transaction, and be rest assured that this deal is worth taking and highly profitable.

At this moment, I will not issue the details of this transaction until your positive response is granted.For further correspondence regarding this business proposal, send your response to e_mike51@yahoo.com.hk, for more details or ring me on +44 703 593 1141
 for further discussion on this.
 
Thanks for your attention.
 
Kind regards.
 
Mike Ellis
Group Finance Director,and
Executive Member,
Lloyds Banking Group Plc
Cell: +44 703 593 1141
Email:e_mike51@yahoo.com.hk

No comments: