Monday, March 09, 2009

FROM MRS. RUTH MANLATI (SCAM)

Anyone interested can try to call the number, not that you are not warn.  

 

From: MRS. RUTH MANLATI [mailto:ruthmanlati026@msn.com]
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 11:50 PM
Subject: FROM MRS. RUTH MANLATI

 

From: Mrs. Ruth Manlati  

27 Ivy Road Kings way Avenue

Johannesburg 2001

South Africa

Tel +27785730144

E-mail  manlatifamily@yahoo.com


 Dear Sir /Madam


My name is Mrs. Ruth Manlati, from Zimbabwe Southern Africa, I am The Wife Of Late Mr. Jonathan Manlati, owner Manlati farms Harare Ltd, affected by President Mugabes land reform acts which is depriving us of rights in all facets.

 

I apologize for inconveniences this message may bring especially coming from complete strangers. However, it is an urgent call for assistance as our ugly (circumstance) predicaments here compelled my action.

 

I have $13.5Million dollars, which I will like to invest for my children Miss. Caroline and Maxwell in your country through you/your company since I am not business incline following the lost of my husband.

 

During the last crises against the farmers of Zimbabwe by the supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to claim the farms in our country, he ordered all the farmers to surrender their farms to his party members and their followers. My husband was one of the best farmers in the country and knowing that he did not support the Presidents political ideology, the Presidents supporters invaded my husband farm burnt down everything, killed him and confiscated all his investments.

 

Before his death he drew my attention to the above sum, which he deposited in South Africa as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe, This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the farms and establishment of new farm in Swaziland. This land problem came and still on which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few blacks farmers resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society that takes advantage of it.

 

My children and I decided to move out of Zimbabwe for our own security, because our lives were in danger, we are now residing in South Africa and still faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money in South Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future since both countries have similar political history, therefore kindly help us as we are facing untold hardship here.

 

Please get back to me for more information or call my son Leon or Linda on Tel +27785730144  you can also contact us through the above E-mail address: manlatifamily@yahoo.com  You may wish to read about the problems in Zimbabwe through the following links clearing any doubt proposition to ascertain my reasons of contacting you and the situation we are in and really will appreciate if you assisted us.


http://news.bbc.co. uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1063785stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6448559.stm

 

Waiting for your urgent response

 

Yours Truly, Mrs. Ruth Manlati

(For the Family)

 

No comments: