Monday, April 13, 2009

From Your Sister To You (SCAM)

From: Mrs. Iga Mai Sukariyati [mailto:mrs_iga_sukariyati111@msn.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 2:21 AM
Subject: From Your Sister To You

 



Bismillâhi-r-Rahmâni-r-Rahîm,
 
Al-Hamdulillâhi Was-Salâtu Was-Salâmu 'Alâ Rasûlillâh,Wa Ba'd,
 
As-Salâmu 'Alaikum Wa Rahmatullâhi Wa Barakâtuh,
 
I am Iga Mai Sukariyati from Indonesia, I  have a deposit valued at $6.5 million which Recently, I decided to donate this fund to either an organization or devoted  individual that will utilize this money the way I will instruct herein. As soon as I receive your reply on Email: mrs.sukariyati0@personal.ro
 
Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for another organization or a devoted Individual for this same purpose. Until I hear from you by email, my dreams will rest squarely on your Shoulders.May Allah's blessings be with you in all your daily endeavours.
 
Mrs.Iga Mai Sukariyati.
 

No comments: