Sunday, July 26, 2009

Can you handle this.

SCAM.
-----Original Message-----
From: David Frimpong [mailto:david.frimpong@rocketmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 11:10 AM
To: david.frimpong@rocketmail.com
Subject: Can you handle this.

Dear Sir,

Kindly read carefully through this email as this may be strange to you as I
have not in the past contacted you under any circumstance. My Name is
Barrister David Frimpong, I am a lawyer resident in Accra Ghana, I have in
my possession letters of administration and a will drafted in my chambers on
the 30th of March 2009 by late Mr. Sun Lianyou (He was until his death the
manager of Smelting plant Benxi Iron & Steel China. Who met his sudden death
on the 1st of June 2009 while flying in Air France flight 447 from Rio de
Janeiro to Paris on a business appointment. This unfortunate incident left
me with a will which we drafted secretly for him when he came to Accra for
the signing or the ultra modern electric dam contract here in Ghana. During
the drafting he specifically asked me to transfer his estate to any good God
fearing person or any recognized charity organization in Asia, Europe or in
North America in an event of an unforeseen circumstance such as what
happened on the 1st of June 2009. This money he mad

The amount in the deposit ready to be used for charity as he has specified
is USD7.5 Million and is deposited in a finance and trust company in Europe.
I am contacting you, to discuss with you to see if I can hand over his
estate to you or your organization, to use it as he has carefully specified
to reach the less privileged and the needy within the above mentioned
continents.

My chambers will work all modalities to enable you receive this funds
without expending your funds. If your organization can handle this enormous
task kindly contact me back so that I can give you the details of the will
and to work out the modalities for receiving this inheritance immediately.

You can contact me through this email david.frimpong@rocketmail.com

Warm regards,

David Frimpong.

No comments: