Thursday, September 21, 2006

CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOUR Scam

This is a funny email. This guy claim to be very rich and dieing, and do not trust his close friend with the money. Then what makes him trust me with his money. Hahaha. He also mention charity to gain sympathy, what a jerk.

From: "Julius Wood" juliuswood@virgilio.it

Dear Friend,
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me,
because, I believe
everyone will die someday.

My name is Mr Julius
Wood a Crude Oil merchant in London,i have been
diagnosed with
Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical
treatment, and
right now I have only about a few months to live,according to
medical
experts.I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never
really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business.

Though I am
very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people
and
only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.

But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than
just
wanting to have or make all the money in the world.I believe when
God gives
me a second chance to come to this world I would live my
life a different
way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called
me, I have willed and
given most of my property and assets to my
immediate and extended family
members as well as a few close friends.I
want God to be merciful to me and
accept my soul so, I have decided to
give alms to charity organizations, as
I want this to be one of the
last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to
some charity organizations in Austra,
cameroun,liberia,USA (KATRINA).
Now that my health has deteriorated so
badly, I cannot do this myself
anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts
and distribute
the money which I have there to charity organization in
My country and
united states, they refused and kept the money to
themselves. Hence, I do
not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be
contended with what I have
left for them. But what i am afraid of is
my fund which no one knows of
valueing fifteen million dollars
$15,000,000,00.in a finance/Security
Company abroad.

I would have
love to call a meeting with you so i would not fall into the
wrong
hands, but due to time factor and what will be the need, as i never
can tell maybe you are God sent . I will want you to help me collect
this
fund deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.

I have
set aside 34% for you and for your time.

God be with you,while i look
forward to your urgent letter in return.

Mr Julius Wood

No comments: