Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Yahoo Auction SCAM, again....

The auction scammer out again. I have my auction posted for quite a while, and this scammer actually think that I will fall for it. This scammer still not that professional yeah. Haha. The yahoo ID sound like a guy, raheem, but his email is cutefatigirl@yahoo. Which guy in the right frame of mind would use such a name for his email. Something looking at these con man right makes me laugh. Hahaha...

A question has been posted to your Auction by raheem_ibb on Sep 20
19:52 2006 SGT.

1. AUCTION INFORMATION

Auction ID: 97253140
Auction Title: Canon Powershot A80 digi cam+ 32MB Not (Nikon
Casio Panasonic Lumix )
Auction URL:
http://auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/97253140


2. RESPONDING TO THE QUESTION:

The question is:

"Hello seller,
i saw your camera i will like to buy it for my son in university in
Malaysia.
i offer $200 including shipping to him.
get back to me at cutefatigirl@yahoo.co.uk
hoping to read from you immediately."

No comments: